Kubota hydraulic control valve problem after another trip back to the workshop and another week waiting the dealer says it is now fixed it seems the valve in the hydraulic coupling where the loader connects was shutting off when pressure was present even though it was still connected to the loader two couplings were replaced. 400 loader spool valves discussion in the allis chalmers forum at yesterdays tractors 400 loader spool valves allis chalmers forum yesterdays tractors jump to forum order in days for posts. Problem with my loader control valve snog your loader control valve assembly has two spools a single lever operates both through a linkage examine the linkage free from the spools by removing the two clevis pins that connect the linkage to the spool if the linkage is free of kinks or binding the problem is in one of the spools
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.